Disney Reference and Tips
- Download the free My Disney Experience App for your smartphone to look for dining reservations on the go. You can make last minute reservations and the app stores your reservation number for you so you don't have to write it down. Limk all the members in your traveling party so everyone can have the information at their fingertips
- If you can't obtain a dining reservation try a walk up to a restaurant that may have new flavors or different cooking techniques. They often have openings right before the fireworks.
- It helps to check in early for dining reservations often time you will be seated and order your meal before your official reservation time, also if you have a request like aquarium view at Coral Reef Restaurant in EPCOT or a window seat in California Grill at the Contemporary Hotel your more likely to get your request fulfilled if you are early.
- In 2022 when the Magical Express Bus stops from the airport Mears will no longer be offering shuttle vans to and from Orlando Airport. However you can book a luxury vehicle to pick you up. Mears isn't the only company that offers this service. There are multiple companies like: Happy Limo, Orlando Chauffeured Services and Ultimate Town Car. Do your research and find the best fit for your trip. Orlando Chauffeured Services came recommended by many. They have different vehicle sizes and if traveling with children they offer car seats and booster seats. They watch your flight status and help you with your luggage.
- The medical name for the "Disney Rash" is exercise induced vasculitis (EIV) This condition is also known as Golfer's rash, Hiker's Rash, and golfers Vasculitus produced by a combination of hot weather, sunlight exposure, and sudden and prolonged periods of walking or exercising outdoors. Elevate your legs if you can. Aloe gel and hydrocortisone cream helps and take it to the parks with you. Take breaks during the day. It will gradually clear up once your home from vacation.
- IF you get sick while vacationing at Disney go to Centracare they are just outside of Disney and they can pick you up at the hotel.
- Centracare Link
- Landry is who owns TREX Restaurant and Rainforest Cafe and Yak and Yeti. Go to their website Landry.com and signup you will receive an email for $25.00 about ten days later you can use it at these restaurants. If you can't get a reservation or if you want to be seated earlier for your reservation show the restaurants your Landry card. Order it early enough so you will have it for your trip.
- Want to dine in EPCOT's Germany but are vegan? Tell them you are vegan and the chef will speak with you and prepares amazing vegan food.
- Topolinos at the Riveria Hotel has wonderful views and is very romantic. If you tell them it's your anniversary they will make it magical.
- Staying at Carribean Beach a preferred room in Martinique with a pool right near the room and a short walk to the main pool and food court. Martinique is also the first bus stop on the property so you don't have to wait for a second bus to go to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. There is also an internal bus that takes you over to skyliner area to go to EPCOT and HS. The theming there is really amazing.
- www.antiqueslakeland.com sells Disney Hotel and them park items from refurbishments. You may be able to bring a little Disney home for your home !!! Very Exciting :)
- Airport Transfers in Orlando now that Disney Magical Express service is no longer being offered. Tiffany Towncar will also stop at the grocery store on the way to the Hotel for you . www.tiffanytowncar.com
- If you want to use the Disney photographers while in the Magic Kingdom opt for a special picture at night with Tinker Bell Lanterns , then go to just down where Peter Pan and Small world are walk to toward Haunted Mansion and you will find the photographers for these special pictures.
- Disney Animal Kingdom Hotel -
- Disney Springs offers a fully sensory immersive experience call THE VOID this experience has interactive sets and real time effects with amazing technology.
- House of Blues.
- Aerophile Hot Air Balloon Rides (tethered)
- Pick a pearl experience 1 pearl for $15.00
- Movie theatre
- Bowling Alley Splitsville - Has good nachos
- Boat ride to Saratoga Springs
- Boat ride to Old Key West
- Tons of Shopping
- Cirque De Soliel
- Wine Bar George - According Disney Fan's give this place good reviews if you are a wine lover
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
has expanded to the new 545-room Gran Destino Tower, and atop that tower is a new lounge that is not to be missed!
Dahlia Lounge is inspired by the Disney short film Destino which was, in part, storyboarded by artist Salvador Dali. It told a fascinating story about a mortal, Dahlia, who catches the eye of Chronos, the Greek figure who represents time.
Dali’s surrealist’s spirit infused the film, and it has infused Dahlia Lounge as well. Warmth, visual interest, and expert mixologists (artists in their own right!) are found here. And of course the rooftop lounge offers one other sought-after quality: expansive views.
- The targets that are the highest and farthest away are worth the most points
- When you get into the first room look for the orange robot if you shoot his left hand you will score 100,000 points
- then shoot the claw for another 100,00 points
- When you get to the second room the top of the volcano is worth 50,000 points
- Make sure you shoot the spinning target that one is worth 25,000 points
- When you get to the third room look for the target on Emperor Zurigs ship its work big time points
- Also aim for the batteries at the bottom of the ship they are worth 50,000 points
- Wilderness Has a lot of stairs for a similar vibe stay at Animal Kingdom a lot less stairs
- IF you are staying at any resort other than Disney Caribbean Beach Resort, you need to get off the skyliner at Caribbean Beach to swap to another line which will take you to either EPCOT or Disney Hollywood's Studio
- Orlando Chauffeured Services come highly recommended - They offer different size vehicle options and car seats and boosters for the children. They watch your flight status and help with your luggage.
- Peninsular Road
- South Road
- Turtle Pond
- Millers Road
- Hospitality House
- Mobile Order Ale and Compass Dark Chocolate Waffles and eat on bench by the lake before you start your day at the parks
- Little Quick service at Boardwalk have amazing sandwiches
- Take Skyliner to the Riveria and go to Prima Piatto - Best Quick Serve Breakfast :)
- TuTu Italian Epcot is suppose to have really good lasgna